TRANSFORMATIONAL MIND SESSION
Emotions Mindset Subconscious Repatterning
Your mind is your world!
The way you think, feel and perceive determines how you experience the world.
Some of it is genetic. And much of is conditioning – a result of experiences, how you have responded to those experiences and the beliefs and dynamics that were created.
The good news is that it can be significantly changed.
Change Your Mind Now!
I help you to:
- deal with your emotions including overcoming inner blockages and stuckness
- create a great mindset, including learning to detach from your thinking, improve self-belief and confidence and develop new ways of perceiving life
- Repattern subconscious beliefs, dynamics and ways of thinking
- Achieve new things and create an amazing life
What I Work With
- General emotional and mindset change
- Reprogramming the subconscious
- Minor therapeutic issues
- Emotional and subconscious blockages
- Performance enhancement
- Confidence, self esteem and self belief
- Living with a sense of purpose
- Becoming your best and achieving your potential
- Achieving goals and improving your life
What I don’t work with
- significant trauma
- significant depression
- significant anxiety
- children and teenagers
- major phobias
All sessions are via zoom and are available worldwide for English speakers
A standard session is 75 minutes and costs Eur 150/£135/$150
Book a Session:
Most clients will need multiple sessions – usually between 2 and 6
Some clients may be more interested in my transformational coaching service.
What approach do you use?
As with all of my work, we create a calm relaxed space and create the awareness to enable you to recognise how you are stuck or what needs to happen for change to take place.
I then draw upon my experience of many different techniques including a range of psychological therapies such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Ericksonian Brief Psychotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Life and Transformational Coaching , Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness based techniques.